Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Holidays from Imperiale Prints

For Artists and Crafters, the holiday season is generally a whole month of festive mayhem! Busy schedules, late nights, organizing inventory, hanging shows, supply runs, making sales, and attending a plethora of events. I have so much going on, my head is starting to spin! This past weekend I participated in Inliquid's Midtown Village Holiday Craft Sale. It is the first year that the organization, better known for Art for the Cash Poor, produced a holiday sale in Center City Philadelphia.
The show was relatively small, only about 20 vendors, and while is may have been a bit under attended, it was quite fun. I met some really incredible artists that I look forward to seeing again in the future. I made some sales and made some friends, so I deem it a success!
There are a few more events that will feature Imperiale Prints this month:

The Philadelphia Art Alliance's Shop on the Square is a a pop up holiday shop open all week starting Monday, December 3rd.

BYOPX The Printmakers of BYO Print have hung a stunning exhibition at the High Wire gallery on Frankford Avenue. You don't want to miss this! The opening reception will be help Friday, December 7th starting at 5 PM. The show includes a pop up print shop for your holiday shopping convenience. Enter the raffle to win an original print!.
Friday, December 14th is the raffle party where you'll have just one more chance to enter before we draw the winners!!

Greensgrow Farm Holiday Bazaar is a craftshow and farm stand held in a green house. Come and get everything you need to fill the holiday with warmth and cheer!! I will be there Sunday, December 9th and Sunday, December 16th.

I hope to see you around!


Perhaps I will sleep for the month of January...

Block Printed Gift Tags $10 for a dozen
Assorted Holiday Notecards, $12 for 3

No comments:

Post a Comment