Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New From Imperiale Prints

Choose your power animal for inspiration, choose your favorite color, add your name or initials and voila! a perfect personalized notebook! Custom Notebooks now available from Imperiale Prints.
I made this notebook for my sister who is about to embark on an incredible journey. She needed a book to record her thoughts, dreams, and experiences as she travels around the world this year. We chose an elephant for strength, good luck, and to always remember who we are. I chose an electrifying blue, black and white color pallet because it is full of energy and fun. True Blue. The inside pages are half grid line paper and half sketch paper. The coptic binding creates a sturdy yet flexible notebook that has the ability to lay flat.
If you would like a custom notebook from Imperiale Prints please contact me via lisamakesprints@gmail.com or through my etsy shop.  





No comments:

Post a Comment