Monday, March 2, 2020

Sun's Slow Return - new woodblock print

The days are getting longer, the sun is slowly returning, and new energy is buzzing in the studio. I'm definitely a warm weather - summer person so this time of year gets me giddy as I start to anticipate spring and hope for warm summer days. New energy inspires new work in the studio and I'm excited to share it with you.

I am lucky enough to be included in an incredible community of artists through Paradigm Gallery & Studio. This year marks their 10th anniversary and to celebrate they hosted a huge exhibition. I made this print for them and also participated in an Exquisite Corpse drawing exercise.


Sun's Slow Return, 10 x 10 woodblock print


Detail


Installation of Exquisite Corpse group drawing
at Paradigm Gallery


Detail from my Exquisite Corpse panel
collage woodblock print on paper with ink drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment